Aston Carter Recruitment Internship
- 13-week internship, minimum of 1 day per week (paid) with on the job training in aspects of recruitment
- Opportunity to learn from leaders within the business and get hands on from day 1
- Explore a new career path and kick start your post study work life!
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across business professional disciplines. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis group, a global talent solutions provider
Aston Carter is part of Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. As part of Allegis Group, your career will take you further than you expect. For those looking to build a career in the sales industry and attain a true sense of achievement, there’s no better place to be.
With Aston Carter & Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Receive comprehensive training through our 13-week internship
- Work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the support of a great team of senior leaders
- Fast-track your career into leadership and grow your own business
- Have the opportunity to work within a successful global business
So, what does a recruitment internship involve?
- Identifying, qualifying & hiring the best candidates for organisations
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Align candidates’ aspirations and interests with the right careers
- Develop a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
- Conduct business development and build a pipeline of work to grow your business
- Receive comprehensive leadership training by the best in the business, to further grow your career in recruitment and talent management
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture and would like more information on what it takes to kick start a long-term career and be part of a winning team, apply here to register your interest.