Graduate Candidate Manager
- 13-week on the job, structured training program for recent graduates and entry-level candidates
- Unlimited career progression, growth, and earning potential from day one
- Opportunity to utilise your studies in a sales focused recruitment role.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across business professional disciplines. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis group, a global talent solutions provider
Aston Carter is part of Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. As part of Allegis Group, your career will take you further than you expect. For those looking to build a career in the sales industry and attain a true sense of achievement, there’s no better place to be.
With Aston Carter & Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Receive comprehensive training through our 13-week induction framework for all new employees
- Earn uncapped commission from day one
- Work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the support of a great team of senior leaders
- Fast-track your career into leadership and grow your own business
- Have the opportunity to work overseas in any of our 500 global locations
- Network with high level, strategic executives at influential companies
So, what does the role involve?
- Identifying, qualifying & hiring the best candidates for organisations
- Developing & maintaining strong candidate and client relationships
- Aligning candidates’ aspirations and interests with the right careers
- Developing a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
- Conducting business development and building a pipeline of work to grow your business
- Receiving comprehensive leadership training by the best in the business, to further grow your career in recruitment and talent management
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture and would like more information on how you can build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Wellington (NZ), apply here to register your interest.