Global Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program - Sydney
What you'll do
Our investment banking summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry or product focused team that manages capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for our clients around the world.
These industry and product teams include: Consumer & Retail, Energy & Power, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Real Estate, Gaming & Leisure (REGL), Global Industrials, Healthcare, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT).
Our 10 week Summer Analyst program is designed to offer you valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as an investment banker. Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team