Brisbane Catholic Education Graduate Teacher Program 2020
HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE EMPLOYABLE
You will need to provide a range of documents throughout the program to support your application. You may be required to upload these to your profile during the assessment process, provide them at your school-based interview or upon commencement. It is recommended you organise these in advance where possible.
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or eligibility to work within Australia for the duration of your appointment
- Current Academic Transcript including your GPA
- GTPA Results when available
- Current Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers (when available)
- Professional Experience/Practicum Teaching Reports - minimum of 2 most recent
- Other qualifications (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate or Decree Nisi (only applicable to verify name changes)
- Confidential Graduate Teacher Character Reference (see details below)
Brisbane Catholic Education (BCE)
Primary and Secondary Teaching Opportunities
BCE is the second largest non-government employer in Queensland, supporting some 72,000 students and 11,500 employees in 141 school communities and six office locations across South East Queensland.
Throughout the year, we have many Graduate Teacher opportunities throughout our network of 141 schools. If you are interested in a Teaching career with BCE, join our Graduate Teacher Talent Community.