Summer Clerkship Program 2019/20
No matter how good your law degree, there's always a gap between theory and practice, and finishing university can be daunting. How do you make the jump to working in a commercial law firm?
That's where we come in.
If you’re a law student in your penultimate year, our Clerkship Program will expose you to the fast pace of a full- service commercial law firm and show you the law in action. You'll be working under the guidance of some of the sharpest legal minds in Australia, on challenging, complex and high-profile transactions and matters. You'll be mentored by partners and lawyers who are leaders in their fields, in a firm where individuality is embraced and innovation actively encouraged.
With our programs you'll get…
- mentoring from some of the best lawyers in the country.
- a buddy who'll give you the inside information. meaningful performance feedback so you know you're on the right track.
- continuing legal education programs and professional development support so you can become the lawyer you want to be.
- the chance to participate in our Community Connect and Pro Bono programs and really give back.
- social and sporting activities, because we know it's not all work and no play.
Aimed at penultimate year law students, our 11-week week program gives you a week-long orientation and two rotations in different practice areas. You'll also get additional training, networking opportunities and be part of our social/sporting activities.