IPART’s Graduate Program 2021
Ongoing, full-time roles – applications for part time will be considered
- Two positions beginning February 2021
- Central Sydney location, currently working remotely due to COVID
- IPART Officer grade B $69,217 to $77,082 pa plus superannuation
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career that will give you the opportunity to develop your professional potential and learn from our leading experts, we encourage you to apply. As an IPART Graduate you will be on a two year program undertaking rotations across the organisation, with access to development opportunities to enhance professional knowledge and skills. IPART is looking for agile and enthusiastic graduates who enjoy problem solving, are goal oriented and are committed to business excellence. We are seeking candidates who are in their final year of university studies or have recently graduated.
As an IPART Graduate you will:
- Learn from leading experts
- Develop professional skills that will help get your career off to a flying start
- Undertake up to 3 rotations across the organisation
- Access development opportunitiecs to enhance your professional knowledge and skills
- Build a diverse skillset to prepare you for your chosen career
At IPART we make the people of NSW better off through independent decisions and advice. We are the independent regulator for the water, public transport, local government, electricity and gas industries and the Energy Savings Scheme in NSW. IPART also undertakes reviews and investigations into a wide range of economic and policy issues.
Find out more about IPART – here.
Your application should include an up-to-date resume of no more than three (3) pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this position. We also require a cover letter of no more than two (2) pages that includes a response to the following two questions:
- Outline how your previous experience (study, work, or volunteer) demonstrates your suitability for working at IPART. In your response, describe how your personal and professional values are aligned with IPART’s values and principles.
- Describe a time where you noticed a colleague or fellow student behaving in an unethical or unprofessional way. What actions did you take? Please provide phone and email contacts for two referees. For enquiries regarding these positions please contact our graduate team on (02) 9290 8463 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: Sunday 20 September 2020 at 9:59pm
IPART is proud to be an EEO Employer. We encourage and welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds including: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders; people living with disability; people from a Cultural and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background; people who identify as LGBTQI+, people with a lived experience of mental health and people of mature age. If you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form.