Solicitor – Employment, Relations & Safety
We are looking for a Solicitor with a solid background in employment and industrial relations law to join our market leading Employee Relations & Safety team.
Our Employee Relations and Safety team concentrates on the provision of strategic and complex workplace relations advice to an expansive and ever increasing blue chip corporate client base - which has seen the team acting for some of Australia's largest and most significant public companies, major financial institutions and global investment banks. Teamwork is important - we work closely as a team and with other practice groups. It is a great place to learn and be challenged.
What experience are we looking for?
- excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to deliver prompt and commercially astute advice
- strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a key role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with our clients
- team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in practice development programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
- first rate experience in the preparation of advice and drafting documents
- represented employers in employment disputes in the Fair Work Commission and other courts and tribunals
You will have recognised experience in the employment and industrial relations law field gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team.
Why work with us?
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure - we want to help our people grow.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer