Queensland Treasury’s 2021 Graduate Program
Our graduate program offers you:
- a structured 12-month professional and personal development plan, with comprehensive training
- ongoing career development
- rotation through different work areas
- networking opportunities, both internal and external to Treasury.
We also offer:
- a starting salary of $62,430 per annum, increased after 12 months, plus up to 12.75% superannuation
- generous leave provisions
- flexible work-life balance opportunities, with a 36.25 hour working week
- salary packaging.
As a GRADStart candidate, you will have a drive to succeed, initiative, innovation and great analytical skills. You think strategically, communicate with influence, and are great with people.
Treasury is a diverse organisation offering an exciting range of employment opportunities for recent graduates. We welcome applications from all disciplines, particularly:
- public policy
- mathematics and statistics.
From time to time, we also need people from other specialist fields, so if you want to work with us, please consider applying even if your field of study is outside the core areas listed above.
To be eligible for our 2021 graduate program you must be:
- a recent graduate (within the last two years) or due to graduate before the program commences each year
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
Applications are now open – https://www.qld.gov.au/jobs/finding/graduates and close on Wednesday, 27 May 2020.