RACQ 2020 Graduate Program | Risk & Compliance
Full Time | 2 Year Graduate Program | Eight Mile Plains LocationCommerce, Business and Legal students are encouraged to apply
RACQ exists to make a positive difference to the lives of our 1.7 million members now and into the future. We embrace the value of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our employees help us innovate, make better business decisions and better serve our members. We live by our values of generosity of spirit, being of service, inspiring trust and dedication to excellence and have a real sense of pride in what we do.
About the Graduate Program
We are seeking talented commerce, business and legal students to be part of RACQ’s very first Graduate Program! Our purpose for the Graduate Program is to develop future leaders and set you up for career success. We will provide you with the knowledge, connections and experience that will help to shape and launch your career. This program includes:
- Meaningful on-the-job learning;
- 4 x 6 monthly rotations in departments throughout RACQ’s Group Risk & Compliance division;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- Networking opportunities and mentorship; and
- Exciting projects to work on!
- Invaluable career experience and mentorship with a QLD icon
- Work-life balance with flexibility
- Campus work environment with onsite-parking, café and wellbeing programs
- Free Roadside Assistance and up to 25% off RACQ insurance products
- Access to health and wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Program, yoga, fitness bootcamp and more!
- A wide variety of travel, accommodation, retail and automotive discounts
We welcome applications from students in their final year of their degree or who are within a year of completing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the time of application.
Please note, applications are only open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply for our 2020 Graduate Program
Apply directly online and attach your resume, cover letter and academic transcript.
In your cover letter, we would like to know what key skills and attributes you can bring to RACQ’s Graduate Program. (Tip – your letter should be no longer than 1 page!)
Applications close Sunday 16th of June 2019.
All graduates/future-graduates will be contacted to advise of the outcome of their application. Please keep an eye out for email updates from us. You may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing and a criminal check. If you have any enquiries not addressed in this advertisement, please email email@example.com.