Junior Financial Analyst - Financial Crime Investigator
Exciting new opportunity for a Graduate Analyst - Financial Crime Investigator to join a large-scale remediation project working within Capital Markets - Equities and Derivatives with a leading Australian bank.
We're seeking candidate who want to continue or expand their experience with the AML & KYC process, CDD and EDD.
What you'll be doing:
- CDD Policy and Procedures: Should be proficient with regulatory guidelines and continuously apply required client due diligence procedures for various entity types and jurisdictions
- This role forms part of the client due-diligence review team who are responsible for completing onboarding, periodic reviews, multifaceted reviews, offboarding and any other activities related with AML/ABC/sanctions/Fraud Risks.
- Responsibilities include identifying, assessing and mitigating financial crime and sanctions risk
- Performing reviews for clients of various complexities including low, medium and high risk within the required timelines and maintaining prescribed quality standards
- Document findings and ensure this is adequate for quality checks and audits
What you'll bring to the team:
- Some experience in the financial services industry with specific domain knowledge of financial crime control (FCC) and products such as equities, derivatives etc.
- Good knowledge on AML and KYC end to end Process
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: AML/KYC involves taking care of scores of client records and transactions, the individual should assess the risks and apply control measures for mitigation
- Should have an eye for detail and be able to pick up anomalies in CDD records and client behavior.
- You should possess knowledge of AML solutions and solution providers.
Looking forward to your application!