- Award winning top 10 global accounting network
- Extensive professional development including CA and mentoring support
- Great career opportunities within a social and rewarding work environment
What we do at RSM
RSM Australia offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people orientated workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence.
Globally, our presence spans across 750 offices in 116 countries. Within Australia, we have 30 offices in both metro and regional areas, meaning we can provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
What's the role about?
Our Melbourne Restructuring & Recovery (R&R) division is seeking an enthusiastic Law Undergraduate to join the team on a full-time or part-time (minimum of three days) basis.
In this role, you will be paid to gain practical professional experience whilst completing your Law degree! Our R&R team are skilled in providing both formal corporate and personal insolvency services, with industry specific consulting services and the resources of a full-service national accounting practice. More than just crunching numbers, this corporate law and accounting based field requires you to draw upon your technical knowledge and engage your 'soft' skills to succeed in a variety of responsibilities:
- Assisting with the conduct of statutory investigations;
- Liaising with creditors, debtors and their advisors in person, by telephone and email;
- Preparing and issuing volume correspondence including letters to statutory authorities and statutory reports to creditors;
- Assisting with maintaining the specialised insolvency computer system and other checklists to ensure statutory compliance;
- Assisting with the receipts, payments and billing process; and
- Preparing statutory lodgements, including BAS and ASIC annual administration returns.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching and buddy programs
- Paid study leave
- Continuous professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
What do we look for?
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- A highly motivated and collaborative personality who thrives in a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript. For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.