Out of Home – Sales Representative
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 2 billion consumers worldwide use one of our products on any day.
The main purpose is to delivery sales targets by defending the existing Out of Home (OOH) route business, delivery of new business and freezer placement targets, increasing distribution points, achieving NPD targets and completing growth initiatives and tasks at store level.
- Delivery of territory GSV.
- Hit new business target by activating more stores for ice cream (IC) and Lipton (LIT)
- Improve availability with strategic asset placement of fridges and freezers
- Drive Perfect Store with unquestionable passion to win for IC and LIT
- Actively seek out new account opportunities and pass on to State Account Manager
- Achieve territory target for all NPD and core range
- Agree and execute gap closing initiatives with the State team and drive range extension within customer base
- Achieve targets for customer call frequency
Why should you apply?
We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team.
We are committed to helping our people be the best that you can be, and we are passionate about work/life balance and wellbeing. We offer an agile working environment meaning you can work flexibly from anywhere! We are also committed to promoting and engaging Diversity and Inclusion across the organisation. We offer comprehensive access to learning and development, a performance driven culture and global mobility opportunities.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge, we will provide you with excellent training and development.
For any questions or queries please contact: ANZ.Talent@unilever.com